HOME INSURANCE FOR STORM DAMAGE FROM A TO Z
Aside from finding an experienced contractor, the number one reason homeowners turn to the National Storm Damage Center (NSDC) is to resolve issues related to filing insurance claims for storm damage.
The NSDC home insurance guide was designed to address common questions and concerns we receive from residential property owners just like you.
General Information about How to Buy and Use Homeowners Insurance
- Home Insurance Overview
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?
- Storm Damage Insurance Buyers Guide
- Home Insurance Terms and Definitions
- Storm Damage Insurance FAQs
- Flood Insurance: What You Need to Know and How to Purchase Coverage
- How to File a Homeowners Insurance Claim after Storm Damage
Articles on Specific Types of Home Insurance Policies
- HO1 – Basic Form Homeowner Policy
- HO2 – Broad Form Homeowner Policy
- HO3 – Special Form Homeowner Policy
- HO4 – Renter’s Insurance
- HO5 – Premier Homeowner Policy
- HO6 – Condominium Policy
- HO8 – Older Houses
Articles on Specific Types of Home Insurance Coverage
- Coverage A – Dwelling
- Coverage B – Other Structures
- Coverage C – Personal Property
- Coverage D – Loss of Use/Additional Living Expenses
- Coverage E – Personal Liability and Medical Expenses
One of the best ways to navigate the often confusing process of filing insurance claims for storm damage is to work with an experienced insurance restoration contractor. Visit our directory to find a knowledgeable contractor in your area or call (888) 598-6980 and one of our representatives will make an introduction.